The following are new employees:
- Philip Buhler, formerly Print
Services Supervisor in Production Control is back
at UNT. He is now a Programmer Analyst on the
General Data Systems team.
- Bryan Gressett, I/O
- John Trautman, I/O
The following people no longer work in the Computing
- Dane Brock, I/O Consultant
- Ho-Chang (Michael) Chae, ACS Lab
- Corey Davidson , Clerical
- John Dysart, Student Records
Data Systems Team Programmer.
The following people have changed the status of their
employment within the Computing Center:
- Shannon Leach, formerly the
Computer Print Services supervisor is now a
Production Control Specialist I in Production
- Ronnie Seay, formerly Production
Control Specialist I is now a Production Control
Specialist II in Production Services.
- Travis Brown, formerly a
part-time Compaq Server Support Assistant, now a
full-time Computer Support Specialist, Desktop
Operating Systems Team, Campus-Wide Networks.
- Judy Tate, formerly a part-time
I/O operator is now the Computer Print Services
- Rehana Nayyer, formerly a
part-time I/O operator is now a Data Entry
- Mark Wilcox, Campus Web
Administrator, spoke at at SIGS/101 in San Jose,
CA on October 29-Nov. 1. He gave a presentation
on porting our bulk E-mail system from Perl to
- Dr. Philip Baczewski, Associate
Director of Academic Computing, is a contributor
to a just released book from Syngress
called E-Mail Virus Protection Handbook.
Also contributing to that book is Eriq Neale,
formerly the ACS General Access Lab Manager.
- Speaking of former employees, Kevin Mullet (Data
Communications) and Dianna Mullet (ACS UNIX
Group) have a new book out, Managing IMAP
in which screen shots from UNT'S EagleMail system
can be found.