Evaluation Processing Tips
Luksich, Data Entry Coordinator
Here are some
helpful tips on preparing your departments
evaluations for processing by Data Entry.
- Complete a Faculty Evaluation form. Be sure to include
a contact person and phone number as well as the
correct semester and year at the top of the form.
- Indicate columns for Instructor number, Course
number, and Section number. If unsure, contact us
and we will provide this information.
- Indicate whether you wish for the
professors names to be included on the
report, or whether you wish for codes only to
appear on the reports.
- Important: If you are requesting the
Instructors names to be included, please
provide us with a list of professors and codes
assigned to them.
- Check all reports needed. If none are checked, we
will provide your department with reports
produced in previous semesters.
- Indicate number of copies needed.
- If your department needs response data on disk,
please indicate so in Special Instructions on
form, and provide us with a disk upon delivery.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY - Each group of
scantrons must be separated (paper clips, rubber
bands, envelopes, etc.) at each point the
instructor OR course OR section changes. Also,
please be sure that scantrons are all face up,
with the "cut" corner aligned.
- The FIRST SCANTRON of each group
must have the Instructor number, Course number
and Section number written and bubbled in the
Identification Code field. The following
scantrons of that group do not necessarily need
to be coded.
Evaluations are processed by Data Entry in the order
they are received. Please feel free to contact us at
565-3887 or 565-2213 if we can help in any way. Thank