The following are new employees:
- Monika Botha - Programmer Analyst on Student
Services Team, ADM.
- Christopher Brooks - Computer Support Specialist on
Desktop Operating Systems Team, Campus-Wide Networks, NCS.
- Kathleen Chute - I/O Operator, Print Services, Production
Services, MTS (part-time).
- Shawna Williams - I/O Operator, Print Services,
Production Services, MTS (part-time)
- Asha Farooq - Lab Monitor, ACS General Access Lab,
- Yinghua Wang- Lab Monitor, ACS General Access Lab, ACS
- Charles Douglas - CPU Operator, Computer Operations, MTS (part-time).
The following people no longer work in the Computing
- Natalie Linares, Microcomputer
Consultant, Helpdesk, ACS (part-time).
Qian Li- no longer works in ACS General Access Lab as
part-time lab consultant; she is now a full-time Programmer on the UNT
Fiscal Data Systems Team, ADM AND her last name is now McSherry.
The following people are celebrating 10 year anniversaries at UNT
and were recognized for that achievement by Inhouse:
* William A. Belcher Jr., Systems Programmer/Analyst,
Mainframe Technical Services
* John William Hooper, Associate Director, Administrative Computing
* Michael R. Williams, Desktop Operating Systems Support, Network & Communication Services
* Johannes V. Walker, Network Operating Systems
Support, Network & Communication Services was recognized for 5
years of service.
The Human Resources Newsletter (February, 2002) recognized
these Computing Center employees as Soaring Eagles:
- Scott Blackwell, Helpdesk Assistant Manager, who
"stepped in with little training when his supervisor had to
take off for 4 weeks. He handled the management of the Computing
Center Helpdesk in an exemplary manner. Great Work!"
- Linda Wallace, Programmer/Analyst on the Student Records Data Systems Team,
along with some folks from Printing Services "helped in
preparing a large mail out for the meningitis notification. They
did this all in a short period of time to meet the deadline.
Thanks for Soaring!"
- Telecommunications Specialists Gary Primeaux, Larry
Vick, and David Walden, were recognized for their
". . . assistance during the UCM's move. Your help made it a
- Howard Shaw, Student Records Data Systems Programmer; was
recognized for being extremely helpful" and coming through in
"flying colors. Thanks for Soaring!"