Faculty Evaluation Processing Tips
By JoAnn Luksich, Data
Here are some helpful tips on
preparing your departmentís evaluations for processing by Data
- Complete a Faculty Evaluation form. Be
sure to include a contact person and phone number as well as the
correct semester and year at the top of the form.
- Indicate whether you wish for the professorís names to be included
on the report, or whether you wish for codes only to appear on the
- Important: If you are requesting the Instructorís names to be
included, please provide us with a list of professors and codes
assigned to them.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY - Each group of scantrons must
be separated (paper clips, rubber bands, envelopes, etc.) at each
point the instructor OR course OR section changes. Also, please be
sure that scantrons are all face up, with the "cut" corner aligned.
- The FIRST SCANTRON of each group must have the
Instructor number, Course number and Section number written and
bubbled in the Identification Code field. The following scantrons of
that group do not necessarily need to be coded.
Evaluations are processed by Data Management -- in ISB 140 -- in the
order they are received. Please feel free to contact us at 565-3887 if
we can help in any way. Thank you.
Return to top