Computing and Information Technology Center
You will have to use Internet Explorer to download the software.
- Go to https://downloads.channel8.msdn.com
- Choose which program you want to download.
- Sign in on the following screen.
- If you have a Windows Live account you can sign in otherwise you have to create an account.
- Once you have logged in it will take you to the download page.
- You will need to check the box that you understand the License Agreement.
- Select the language that you want to use.
- Then click on the "Download Manager" button.
- Save the ISO to the desktop. It should default there.
- Burn the ISO file to a CD or DVD depending on the size of the file.
- Run the CD or DVD to install the program.
- If you do not have Visual C# installed it will tell you to install it first.
- On the right hand column you will see the link to download Visual C#.
- Repeat steps 9 thru 11
- Run Setup.exe
- Some programs will require a Cd key, return to the page that you download the program.
- On the bottom of the page that, there is a button that reads "Get Key".
- Click that you agree to the license terms. The box that you checked to download the program
- Click the "Get Key" button.
- Copy key over to the install window.