Blackboard Learn 9.1 has arrived!
||UNT has finished its transition to Blackboard Learn 9.1.
This new system, which has replaced Blackboard Vista, offers new and exciting features that will help you stay connected and up-to-date on your classes including:
- Access to Mobile Learn
- Dashboard notifications
- New collaboration tools
This phased transition completed at the start of the Spring 2013 semester.
Learn more about Blackboard Learn and what this transition means for you.
Access BB Learn
Blackboard Learn Blog
Visit the Learn blog where you will find the latest information, including system status, about the online learning system at UNT. This blog was recently established to improve communications to students about Learn.
Recommended 3rd Party Applications.
- Browser Requirements.
- Java for BB Learn
- For step-by-step instructions for upgrading to the recommended Java Version, please click here.
- Notice for Windows users: Java 7 update 51 (and newer) is compatible with Blackboard Learn, but may give you security trouble. Please follow the "Workaround" instructions here and use http://learn.unt.edu/ as the "Location."
Where are my classes?
Classes are generally not available within Blackboard Learn until the first official day of class.
- If you just registered or added a class after the semester started, it may take up to 24 hours for your course to appear
- If you previously registered, and your course is not listed, your professor may not have made that course available yet. You can contact your instructor to verify this.
- If you still have concerns regarding a missing course you can contact the UIT Helpdesk, and we will verify your enrollment and course visibility.
If your exam crashes please click here for further instructions
Blackboard Learn email will be sent to your official UNT Email address.
Bb Learn is unavailable every Saturday night from 11:00pm until 2:00am CDT Sunday morning for system maintenance.
UNT offers Blackboard Mobile Learn, which enables you to keep up with your classes through your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Blackberry device. Learn more at: https://bbsupport.unt.edu/MobileLearn