University Information Technology
Student Computing Services
Student Computing Account Management - http://ams.unt.edu
- All students are issued an EUID (your initials and 4 numbers: ex. xyz0003) and a password which provides access to the majority of computing resources on campus.
- Students can manage their EUID and many of their computing account services at ams.unt.edu.
- Items managed at ams.unt.edu include: changing your password, verifying your email address, clearing account lockout, and setting password expiration notices.
- EagleConnect is the official means of communication between the university and you.
- Make the connection now by going to eagleconnect.unt.edu
Personal Web Pages
Next stop on the tour
Address your questions about this page to:
Dr. Elizabeth Hinkle-Turner
Director - Academic Computing Technical Services
UNT UIT - Academic Computing and User Services
Sage Hall 338C