UNT’s Timely Graduation Tuition Program ensures full-time undergraduates taking 15 hours or more save money and graduate on time.
About 66 percent of UNT students receive financial aid totaling $202 million annually.
- Overview of the Financial Aid process at UNT
- Financial Aid services online
- Financial aid deadlines
- Financial Aid TV – watch videos and learn about financial aid
Scholarships & grants
More than $16.8 million in scholarships is awarded each year at UNT.
- Overview of scholarships at UNT
- Available scholarships
- Undergraduate and graduate national scholarship competitions (UNT Office for Nationally Competitive Scholarship)
Emerald Eagle Scholars program
The program, one of about 30 such programs in the nation, gives academically talented undergraduates who have high financial need the best chance at success.
- Overview of Emerald Eagle Scholars
- Frequently asked questions
- Contact the Emerald Eagle Suite
or call our office at 940-369-5251
Student employment is available, including more than 3,800 on-campus jobs and many more off campus.