With UNT’s Eagle Express Tuition Plan, you can lock in your tuition and fees for four years, and save up to $4,000 when you graduate in four years.
About 75 percent of UNT students receive financial aid and scholarships totaling $330 million annually.
- Overview of the Financial Aid process at UNT
- Financial Aid services online
- Financial aid deadlines
- Financial Aid TV
Watch videos and learn about financial aid
Scholarships & Grants
More than $36 million in scholarships is awarded each year at UNT.
- Overview of scholarships at UNT
- Available scholarships
- Undergraduate and graduate national scholarship competitions
UNT Office for Nationally Competitive Scholarship
Emerald Eagle Scholars program
The program, one of about 30 such programs in the nation, gives academically talented undergraduates who have high financial need the best chance at success.
- Overview of Emerald Eagle Scholars
- Frequently asked questions
- Contact the Emerald Eagle Suite
or call our office at 940-369-5251
- Memorial Loan Program
- Bailey Loan Program
- Green Loan Program
- Boots-to-Books (B2B) Loan Program
- Sewell Loan Program
- Non UNT Loans