Vice President for University Relations, Communications and Marketing
The Division of University Relations, Communications and Marketing is the university's chief communications organization.
The division collaborates with internal and external partners to:
- advance and protect UNT’s institutional identity and reputation;
- reinforce and grow UNT’s brand in graphics, images and words;
- increase UNT’s visibility in public and in the higher education marketplace;
- support UNT’s student recruitment, retention and completion goals;
- and strengthen UNT’s relevance and value to key audiences, including alumni, donors, faculty and staff.
Organization Chart (.pdf)