Dr. Elizabeth With
Vice President for Student Affairs
Mission: The Division of Student Affairs is the principal unit that provides, coordinates, and administers programs and services designed to address the diverse needs of all students throughout their lifelong association with the university.
- develops student leadership competencies and life skills;
- fosters a sense of community;
- enhances the quality of student life;
- and supports the educational mission of the university.
Organization Chart (.pdf)
- Phone: 940-565-4909
- E-mail: Elizabeth.With@unt.edu
- Mailing Address:
1155 Union Circle, #305358
Denton, Texas 76203
- Physical Address:
Hurley Administration Building, Room 202
1501 W. Chestnut St.
Denton, Texas 76201
- Website: Division of Student Affairs