UNT Insider |
December 2007 Issue |
2 pans, serves 32
Ingredients and Instructions:
1 2/3 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
½ teaspoon cane sugar
- 1. Mix graham crumbs with first portion of sugar.
- 2. Spray spring form pans with Pam. Dust pans with crumb mixture. Set aside.
2 lb. and 8 oz cream cheese, softened
5 ¼ oz. whole egg liquid
13 ½ oz. cane sugar
1 2/3 tablespoon allpur white flour
¼ tablespoon salt
¼ cup real whipping cream
2 teaspoon imitation vanilla extract
- 3. Let cream cheese stand until it reaches room temperature. Set aside.
- 4. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add eggs slowly while beating.
- 5. Add sugar, flour and salt to cheese mix. Beat on high speed for 5 minutes.
- 6. Stir in unwhipped whipping cream and vanilla. (Note: use real whipping cream for best results).
- 7. Fill each pan with 2 quarts of cheese mix.
- 8. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
5 ¼ oz. real sour cream
1 ¼ oz. cane sugar
¼ teaspoon imitation vanilla extract
- 9. Blend remaining ingredients together.
- 10. Using about 10 tablespoons of sour cream mixture per cake, spread evenly on each cake.
- 11. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool and remove from pans.
- 12. Slice into 16 portions per cake and serve on plates.
Read other stories in this issue: