NOTE: Please read the
thoroughly before contacting our office.
Web link for requesting support and/or appointments with RSS staff
RSS Mission Statement
mission of the Research and Statistical Support (RSS) group at the
University of North Texas (UNT) is to facilitate access to current
research tools and statistical methodologies and to promote these
methods to the research, instructional, and administrative communities
at UNT; to encourage a collaborative research environment for
researchers through the development and use of innovative computing
technologies; to provide training and consultation in the appropriate
use of statistical methodologies and computer software; and to
facilitate access to data collection and data management
technologies. RSS accomplishes these goals by:
- Collaborating with students, faculty, and staff on research projects through appointments, telephone, and email. For further details on our consulting policy, please read this and the consulting and FAQ links to the right.
- Providing assistance with statistical theory and techniques, software, data management, and research design.
- Keeping current on new statistical computing methodologies and making these technologies available to the UNT community.
- Providing training to the UNT community through short course workshops.
- Providing opportunities for the professional development of the RSS staff.
Richard Herrington, PhD
Jon Starkweather, PhD
Address any questions about this page to Jonathan.Starkweather@unt.edu