e-ride Late Night Transportation Service
Students are able to request late night transportation between locations on the main campus, Discovery Park, Mean Green Village and Victory Hall campuses by making a call to the dispatcher at 940-565-3014.
The highlights of the service are as follows:
- Service will be operated by UNT Transportation Services utilizing student drivers and dispatchers to take the calls for service.
- Hours available for call taking will be 9PM until 2AM 7 days a week (940-565-3014)
- Service will be on–campus only for students with a valid student ID
- Callers will give a first name, requested pick up location and destination at the time of call
- Vehicle will arrive in approximately 10 minutes. Actual response time may vary.
- When possible a designated pick up location will be identified by the dispatcher
- Other students can board the bus at the pick-up location by showing a valid student ID. The drivers will wait 5 minutes for the original caller to board before departing.
- Drivers will stand by at destinations to assure passengers safely enter structures or vehicles whenever possible
- Vehicles will be UNT marked, 14 passenger, lift equipped mini buses with direct communication to dispatchers
- Drivers will be in uniform