Majors and career fields
Did you know that most college graduates earn about $1 million more in their lifetime — about $23,000 more per year - than people without a bachelor's degree? UNT can help you succeed and make the transition to civilian life to help you and your family achieve your goals:
- Most programs offer hands-on experience in your field before graduation. Internships provide invaluable training and a head start on your career. UNT's Career Center provides students with paid, supervised positions related to their field of study, often for several semesters.
- Graduate faster and start earning sooner by taking advantage of UNT's Timely Graduation Tuition Program. As a full-time undergraduate student you will pay about the same tuition/fee rate regardless of how many hours you take.
- When you're nearing completion of your degree, job placement services are available to help you find a full-time job. The Career Center offers one-on-one advising, web-based job listings and on-campus interviews with employers. Also, Dallas is one of the 10 best cities in the country for college graduates seeking entry-level jobs.
View all degrees and career fields
- Getting your first degree? Search and view undergraduate majors and career fields.
- Want to accelerate your first degree? Learn how our Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences program (BAAS). allows you to apply military training or courses to an individually tailored degree.
- Looking for a masters or doctoral degree? Search and view graduate majors and career fields.
- Need to take classes online? View the distance learning degrees and courses that are available.