Employees that consented to electronic distribution of their 2018 Form W-2 can now download their W-2 form on the Enterprise Information System. Automated Data Processing (ADP), our third party W-2 service company, provides our W-2 forms, through our Enterprise Information System. For employees that did not consent to electronic distribution - ADP has printed and mailed your W-2 form, so rest assured your W-2 form is on its way.
For employees that consented to electronic distribution of your Form W-2, please follow these steps to view and print your W-2 form online.
- Click on Employee Self Service
- Then click on the appropriate component you are employed at; Go to myUNT, Go to myHSC, Go to myDallas, Go to myLaw, Go to mySystem
- Login by entering your EUID and password
- Click on the Human Resources tab
- Select Payroll & Compensation
- Under Payroll and Compensation: Click on View W-2 Forms
- Follow the instructions on the screen and complete the additional sign-on security measures when prompted
Important Notes for employees downloading their W-2 form online:
- Please use the following recommended web browsers to view and download your W-2.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Firefox 38 and above
2. A few IE versions are not compatible and may not work at this time. ITSS and ADP are working to determine the issue.
3. Adobe Reader is required to open and view your W-2 form.
4. Make sure pop-up blockers are turned off. If your W-2 form does not appear in the screen after the login, hold the ALT key down while clicking on Download Statement. This will temporarily remove any pop-up blocks on your machine.
5. Once you download, print and/or save your W-2 form, please logout from the ADP website and close the browser.
Questions? Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 940.369.5500/Toll-Free: 855.868.4357. We look forward to serving you.