Feb. 5, 2018
Dear faculty, staff and administrators,
UNT’s annual Space Survey will be open from March 1-31. As outlined in the Space Management policy and federal codes and regulations, all campus units must report assigned rooms according to state and federal codes and regulations each year.
The Office of Space Management and Planning will offer three training sessions to aid departments in completing the mandatory Space Survey. Each session is open to all survey respondents, however, departments that have significant research grants are encouraged to register for the research intensive training session on March 2.
- 9 to 10:30 a.m., Thursday, Feb. 22
- 2 to 3:30 p.m., Monday, Feb. 26
- 9 to 10:30 a.m., Friday, March 2 (Research Intensive)
All training sessions are in Chilton Hall, Room 245. Refreshments will be served.
1. Access the Learning Portal
2. From the “Learning Center,” click on the “Find Learning” tile
3. Search for “Space Survey Training”
4. Choose a class and click the “Enroll” button
5. To view or cancel registrations, go to your “My Learning” page
Learn more about the Learning Portal.
For questions, contact the Office of Space Management and Planning by email or call 940-369-8400.