Feb. 5, 2019
Dear faculty, staff and administrators,
UNT’s annual Space Survey will be open March 1 – 29. As outlined in the Space Management policy, all campus units must report assigned rooms according to state and federal codes and regulations each year.
The Office of Space Management and Planning will offer training sessions to aid departments in completing the mandatory Space Survey. Each session is open to all survey respondents, however, departments that have significant research grants are encouraged to register for the research-intensive training sessions on Feb. 18 and 28.
General Training Sessions
• 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 20 (Lunch will be provided.)
• 1 - 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 26
Research Intensive Training Sessions
• 2 - 3:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 18 (Video conferenced to Discovery Park, Room D208A.)
• 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 28 (Video conferenced to Chilton Hall, Room 245. Lunch provided at in-person session only.)
There also will be two come and go hands-on training sessions in the Eagle Student Services Center, Room 152.
• 1 – 3 p.m., Tuesday, March 12
• 9 – 11 a.m., Monday, March 18
1. Go to the Learning Portal.
2. From the “Learning Center,” click on “Find Learning.”
3. Search for: SST19 for general sessions and RISST19 for research intensive training sessions.
4. Choose a class and click on the “Enroll” button.
5. To view or cancel registrations, go to your “My Learning” page.
For questions, contact the Office of Space Management and Planning by email or call 940-369-8400.