Dear UNT community,
Starting next Tuesday, June 12, students and their parents will explore our campus as part of Freshman and Transfer Orientations. As these sessions take place throughout the summer, we want our new community/family members to see the best of UNT. You are an important part of this effort.
You can help these visitors by being friendly and sharing any information they may need. If you see any visitors on campus who have questions or need directions, please help them or direct them to someone who can. Our attendees wear nametags, so this may be a good indicator of a student or parent who may need some assistance.
To get you prepped, here are some resources:
- Direct lost or unsure students and parents to the Orientation and Transition Programs office at the University Union, Suite 377 or call 940-565-4198 for OTP staff to direct the student or parent.
- Individuals attending Freshman Orientation are designated to park in Eagle Lots 23 (behind Maple Hall) and 27 (across from Clark Hall) or Lot 20 near Fouts Field. If they need directions, here is the campus map.
- Check-in for Freshman Orientation is at the Coliseum, Gate B for students and Gate A for parents.
- Individuals attending Transfer Orientation are designated to park in Eagle Lots 39, 54 or 55 off Welch Street.
- Check-in for Transfer Orientation is at the University Union.
We all play an important role in our orientation programs. Thank you for making UNT the best university in Texas.