Join President Neal Smatresk for the 2016 State of the University
3 to 5 p.m. today, Sept. 15
Murchison Performing Arts Center
Doors open at 2:15 p.m.
Presentation begins at 3 p.m.
Reception to follow immediately after in the
Horace and Euline Brock Grand Lobby
State of the University Event Details
- The event will be streamed live and recorded so you can watch the president's address if you can't attend the event.
State of the University Parking and Transportation Details
- Carpooling and walking to the Murchison are encouraged.
- Event parking will be open in Lot 20 (Fouts Field lot) between 1:30 and 4 p.m. today for all faculty, staff, students and visitors attending the event. Watch for signage leading to these spaces. Please remember to display the appropriate parking pass if you park in Lot 20 before or after those hours.
- Besides driving or walking to the Murchison, you can ride several UNT buses that stop near the building. Check the bus routes and schedules for the Campus Cruiser, Mean Green, North Texan and Eagle Point routes.
- Because Lot 20 (Fouts Field) will have limited parking, "R" Permit holders are encouraged to park in Lot 85 by Victory Hall on the south side of Apogee Stadium. UNT Shuttle service is available. Check the parking maps to locate Lot 85 and check bus routes and schedules.
- The Highland Street and Union Circle garages also are available.