Traffic around the UNT Coliseum will be busier than usual from Monday, May 21, until Monday, June 11, for high school graduation ceremonies. Most ceremonies will be held in the late afternoon or early evening. See a list of all UNT-hosted high school graduation ceremonies.
Traffic is expected to be especially heavy during the larger ceremonies, including:
• Denton ISD on Thursday, May 24, and Friday, May 25
• Coppell ISD on Thursday, May 31
• Northwest ISD on Saturday, June 2
• Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD on Saturday, June 9
• Lewisville ISD on Sunday, June 10, and Monday, June 11
UNT faculty, staff and students should consider alternate travel routes and be prepared for heavy pedestrian and vehicle traffic around the Coliseum and on Avenue C.
When entering and exiting campus, please consider alternate routes and avoid North Texas Boulevard and Eagle Drive, if possible. Alternatives include Fort Worth Drive and West Oak Street.