From UNT System:
The new academic year is quickly approaching, and with that brings the end of FY 2018. In an effort to help you track and meet all fiscal year-end deadlines, we’ve created a FY 2018 Year End Checklist and Helpful Tips to Close Out FY 2018, available on the UNT System website. August is a crucial month; consequently, we would like to reiterate August’s deadlines below. Please visit our website for more information regarding each deadline.
- Monday, Aug. 20: First-Class and Bulk Mail Services
- Tuesday, Aug. 21: USAS Documents
- Wednesday, Aug. 22: ePro requisitions of $25,000 or less using FY18 funds
- Thursday, Aug. 23: Printing Services
- Friday, Aug. 24: Interdepartmental Transactions (IDTs); AND 1st Class Mail Services; AND USAS Documents; ANDAccounts Payable & Travel
- Tuesday, Aug. 28: Supplemental Payroll; AND Cash Receipts
We greatly appreciate your assistance in processing documents, monitoring your budgets and purchase orders, and adhering to deadlines. Your collaboration will help ensure our records are timely and accurate as we close out another tremendous year for the UNT System.
If you have any questions, please contact your campus Controller Office:
· UNT: Jennifer Stevenson, 940-369-5518; or email UNTFINREP@ad.unt.edu
· UNT HSC: Paula Welch, 817-735-2536
· UNT Dallas: Melanie Ramirez, 940-565-3214
· UNT System: Melanie Ramirez, 940-565-3214
Questions regarding payroll and procurement deadlines should be directed to 940-369-5500 or toll free at 855-868-4357.
**Please note: The FY 2018 year-end deadlines apply to all University accounts, including grants. We recognize certain grants may be multi-year grants or have a fiscal year that does not coincide with the University’s fiscal year; however, year-end audit requirements mandate that the University report all of its activity, including grants, on an Aug. 31 basis.