Nov. 19, 2019
As a reminder, all faculty, staff and student employees are required to take training on preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct and related UNT policies, every two years. This training is now available in Spanish, as well as English, through UNT Bridge.
The training provides information regarding UNT’s policies and procedures relating to discrimination and harassment, including sexual harassment. It must be completed by Dec. 4.
Follow these steps to access the training:
For training in English
- Go to UNT Bridge.
- Log in with your EUID and password.
- Choose ”Preventing Discrimination and Harassment and Related UNT Policies.” This will be listed under the “Required” training section on your “My Learning” page.
- Before starting training, pop-up blockers must be disabled. Learn how to disable pop-up blockers.
Para entrenamiento en Español
- Vete a UNT Bridge.
- Inicie session con su EUID y contraseña.
- Escoga "Prevención de la discriminación y el acoso y las políticas relacionadas de UNT."
Esto se encuentra en la sesión de entrenamiento "Obligatorio" en su página "Mi aprendizaje."
- Antes de comenzar el entrenamiento, los bloqueadores de ventanas emergentes deben estar desactivados.
If you have completed training within the last two years, this will be reflected on your “My Learning” page in the section marked “Completed.” If you have participated in training, but did not receive credit for it, please contact the Division of Institutional Equity and Diversity.
Supervisors can check their teams’ progress through the Insights section in UNT Bridge, accessible in the upper right-hand corner. You can check each team member’s training by clicking on the “Admin” button in the upper right-hand corner, then clicking on the team member’s name. If you discover team members listed who no longer work for you, please off-board them through Human Resources to be removed from your team’s list.
As a reminder, all faculty and staff who become aware of suspected discrimination or harassment, including sexual misconduct, are required to report the suspected violation immediately to the Office of Equal Opportunity. Contact Eve Shatteen Bell, Assistant Vice President of Equity & Diversity and UNT Title IX and ADA Coordinator, at OEO@unt.edu to file a report.
More information about UNT Bridge
Read answers to frequently asked questions about Bridge.