Sept. 24, 2019
Dear UNT staff,
Save the date to attend the President’s Staff Sack Lunch at noon Tuesday, Oct. 8, for special recognition of outstanding departments, Star Performers and Soaring Eagles, in addition to door prize giveaways and a Q&A period with President Neal Smatresk.
- When: Noon to 1 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 8
- Where: University Union, Room 314
- Details: Bring your own lunch. Tea, water, coffee and dessert will be provided at the event and in the College of Engineering Dean’s conference room at Discovery Park and UNT's Hall Park in Frisco, Room 168.
- Transportation: Walking, carpooling or taking the UNT shuttle to the University Union are encouraged. Check bus routes and schedules. The second and third floors of the Union Circle Garage are available to faculty and staff permit holders at no charge.
- If you miss it: The event will be streamed live and recorded for later viewing in case you can’t attend.
Don’t forget that our president also will be presenting awards later this year based on your nominations! Submit your nominations for Staff Appreciation Awards by Oct. 31 and your Presidential Awards nominations by Oct. 25 for your nominee to be considered.