July 13, 2016
UNT System Human Resources will offer a series of Benefits Insider Sessions from July through October to help you understand 2016 Summer Enrollment changes and plan for your retirement.
The summer enrollment period is July 17-30 for UNT employees and July 24-Aug. 6 for UNT Dallas, the UNT Dallas College of Law, UNT System Administration and the UNT Health Science Center. During these periods, you can make changes to health and other benefits. Learn about 2016 benefit changes.
Our upcoming benefit seminars — hosted by UNT System Human Resources, VALIC Financial Advisors, TIAA-CREF Financial Advisors, VOYA Financial Advisors and UnitedHealthcare — are designed to answer your questions about benefits during the enrollment process. Learn how to sign up for seminars and set one-on-one consultations with vendors.
The following summer benefits enrollment labs will be held at UNT and Discovery Park:
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, July 18, at Willis Library, Room 136
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, July 20, at Willis Library, Room 136
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday, July 21, at Discovery Park, Room F218
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, July 25, at Discovery Park, Room F218
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, July 27, at Willis Library, Room 136
The following educational sessions on retirement and financial planning will be held on-site and require registration through the my.unt.edu portal:
- 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Friday, July 15, Disease Management
- 10 to 11 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 4, Healthy Numbers: Integrating Healthcare Into Your Retirement Plan
- 10 to 11 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 11, Social Security And As You Approach Retirement, You Have Choices
- 2 to 3 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 14, Make Your Money Work For You The Future You Want
- 3 to 4 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 15, Within Reach: Transitioning From Career To Retirement
- 2 to 3 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 21, Your Retirement Plan At Work
- 2 to 3 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 29, Planning For Financial Security
- 2 to 3 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 19, Retirement Strategies For Women
If you have questions or need help with enrollment, contact the UNT System Human Resources Benefits coordinator for UNT at Mariela.Colindres@untsystem.edu or 940-565-4434. Employees at other system campuses with benefits enrollment questions should contact HRbenefits@untsystem.edu.