- Date: Sunday 10/16.
- If it rains, backup date is Sunday 10/23. All other details are the same.
- Time: 2 p.m. Shoot will last about 4 hours and end at 6 p.m.
- Where: Library Mall at UNT
- RSVP: Please RSVP as soon as possible to URCM@unt.edu. Include your name and phone number.
- Brad Holt: 940-565-2478
- Christopher Bryan: 940-565-2946
- Ernestine Bousquet: 940-369-7019
Please dress in clothing that represents your major or career field—like doctor, business person, teacher, musician, scientist, artist, etc.—to show the breadth of disciplines at UNT. You could also wear holiday sweaters. Please do not wear anything featuring another university, alcohol, drugs or tobacco.
Scrappy moves across campus gathering gifts from the UNT community. As the pile gets bigger, some basketball players will toss gifts to the top of the pile.
Scrappy will ultimately end up at Library Mall with an absurdly large collection of teetering boxes of gifts. Scrappy will place the pile of gifts on the ground, and from the boxes, people representing different parts of the community will emerge holding small gifts themselves.
- People in costume (grad gown, lab coat, athletic gear, dancer leotard, cheerleader, tutu, opera Viking horns)
Once all people have emerged, they will hold up signage on cue at the same time that reads: “Happy Holidays from UNT!” The letters will be formed by people standing in a certain formation so their boxes can spell out the text.
Ending frame, camera pulls out of the scene and the viewer sees that this all took place in a snow globe.