UNT is offering new students a brand-new way to save and succeed at UNT.
Texas residents: You can choose the Save and Soar tuition plan and lock in your tuition rate. Finish your degree faster and focus on what’s next by taking advantage of exclusive tuition savings on summer and winter sessions.
Take charge of your tuition costs.
- UNT’s Save and Soar program locks in your tuition and any applicable differential tuition for four years. You’ll pay a small premium in your first semester which will lock in your cost so you can plan for your academic future and graduate on time.
Start strong. Finish stronger.
- You can fast-track your degree by taking courses year-round! Save and Soar participants may qualify for exclusive discounts on summer and winter sessions, as well as on-campus summer housing.
- Finishing school faster means saving time, money AND getting a head start on your career.
Steps to Success
- 1Review both tuition plans available to you.
- 2Opt in to the Save and Soar Plan when you register for your first semester at UNT. You can even do so at Orientation!
- 3Take 14 hours during the spring and fall, and save money during our summer and winter sessions.
- 4Graduate on time or early with less debt and get ready to take on the world!
- Save and Soar is available to incoming first-time freshman and transfer students beginning in Fall 2019. You are only eligible to choose Save and Soar prior to your first semester at UNT.
- You must meet Texas residency requirements and be seeking a bachelor’s degree. If you do not meet the Texas residency requirements, you will be automatically enrolled in the traditional tuition plan.
- If you choose not to opt in to the Save and Soar plan, you will be automatically enrolled in the traditional tuition plan.