Benefits open enrollment for eligible UNT faculty and staff began July 2 and will last until July 13. This is your annual opportunity to enroll in or make changes to your employee benefits – including insurance, voluntary retirement plans, etc. – in order to ensure you have the best possible coverage for you and your future.
Please take a few minutes to complete these easy, self-service steps to best understand your current benefits and your options for the future.
- LOGIN to ERS to review your current benefits, and confirm your current address in ERS and EIS (if you do not need to make changes, no further action is required)
- Double check your address: 1) ERS-login and click “Addresses and Eligibility Basis,” 2) EIS-login to the UNT self-service portal at my.unt.edu
- If you don’t remember your ERS username and/or password, contact ERS at 877-275-4377
- REVIEW rate changes
- CONSIDER optional benefits:
- Life insurance coverage (up to 4x your annual salary)
- Short and long-term disability
- ATTEND an information session (Not required but recommended if you think you need to make changes or have questions. Dates listed below.)
- ENROLL online through ERS, or call ERS at 877-275-4377
If you are confused about your options, drop-in information sessions are available on campus and at Discovery Park. Computers will be available at most locations to complete your enrollment.
- Thursday, July 12: 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Discover Park, Room B155 (Presentation only)
- Friday, July 13: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Willis Library 250H
One-on-one appointments also are available with the campus Human Resources team. You can reach them at 940-565-2281, or in Sycamore Hall, Room 119.