Aug. 31, 2016
The two-hour tour begins at 10 a.m. and gives participants a firsthand look at the Speedway, one of the largest and most modern sports and entertainment facilities in the world. The cost is:
- $10 for adults
- $8 for senior citizens 65 and older
- $8 for children age 12 and younger
- Groups of 20 or more people are eligible for a 10% discount.
During tours, guests will explore the Speedway's infield, pit road, luxury suites, victory lane and the concourse. You also may be able to experience one of the Speedway’s 24-degree turns that allow racecars to exceed 200mph! As part of the tour, guests can:
- Get a high-level birds-eye view of more than 150,000 seats and the 1,500 acres that make up the Speedway.
- Bring your cameras for photo opportunities.
- Take a lap on the Speedway's racing oval in a tour van to experience the hold-your-breath turns and sensations experienced by the greatest race drivers in America.
Laps around the Speedway are subject to availability at the time of each tour.
UNT staff and their guests are recommend to come at least 15 minutes early. Tours may be altered or suspended due to weather.
To buy tickets or ask questions, please contact Wayne Campbell at (940) 369-7031 or email@example.com.