Sept. 20, 2016
Eighteen managers were recently honored as graduates of the Supervisory Building Blocks program currently being offered by UNT System Talent Management in partnership with campus leadership. Managers were recognized at a graduation event September 19 in the University Union.
Supervisory Building Blocks is designed to strengthen and develop the skills of new and current supervisors by providing classes in foundations of supervision, supervisor communications skills, performance management, coaching, hiring responsibilities, employee relations and operational services. The program also provides an opportunity to learn collaboratively with supervisors from across the campus.
Supervisory Building Blocks consists of a total of 30 hours of training, including 12 foundation sessions and 6 hours of elective sessions. For additional information, please email Talent Management.
- Learn more about leadership development programs offered by UNT System Talent Management, a department of UNT System Human Resources.
Supervisory Building Blocks graduates are:
- Jared Countryman, CAS Information Technology Services
- Carmen Garza, Housing
- Penny Gustafson, Housing
- Kerry Herndon, Gateway
- Katherine Jenkins, CAS Student Services
- Sheba Joyner, Internal Audit
- Spencer Keralis, University Library
- Esmeralda Martinez, Dining-Retail
- Teresa McKinney, Student Affairs
- Pedro Palacios IV, Facilities
- Brenda Ritz, Learning Enhancement, Assessment, & Redesign
- Dana Sachs, Health & Wellness
- Britton Sherry, Recreational Sports
- Charlotte Spencer, Dining-Residential
- Connie Thompson, Housing-Custodial
- Kimberley Wells, Registrar
- Kristie Wright, CAS Dean's Office
-- Amanda Fisher, UNT System Human Resources