Welcome to Transportation Services
In order to support the mission of the University of North Texas, Transportation Services has adopted the following goals:
- Improve the overall pedestrian circulation network and coordinate the network with campus bicycle routes and the transit system
- Provide safe bicycle routes within the campus and coordinate those routes with the City of Denton's bicycle routes and master plan
- Provide user-friendly alternative transportation options to the university community that lead to a reduction in the need for single-occupancy vehicle trips.
- Work to reduce the overall demand for parking through alternative transportation options and transportation demand management strategies for all user groups.
- The UNT Shuttle which serves the campus and off campus student oriented housing
- Ridesharing through a web based rider connection program
- Access to local bus service by presenting a valid UNT ID
- Access to the Denton County Transportation Authority A-Train service with service to Dallas and Lewisville
- E-ride late night on demand service for students serving the main, Eagle point and Discovery Park campuses.
- Free parking for bicycles