Updated Sept. 27, 2021
On Monday, Sept. 27, an email will arrive in your UNT Outlook inbox from Gallup with the subject line "Tell us if you like your job — take the Gallup Engagement Survey."
Please complete the survey to make your opinion count. Your feedback will help us focus on areas of improvement moving forward in our UNT System-wide journey to becoming a "Best Place to Work."
Colleges, divisions and departments will use Gallup Engagement Survey results to learn where improvements are needed and devise progress plans. For example, based on previous survey results, the Division of Student Affairs saw a need to improve staff's sense of belonging and strengthen their connection to UNT, the division and their colleagues.
In response, among other initiatives, they are adding a division-wide social event once a semester and gathering and sharing Mission Moments, stories of how DSA work is connected to UNT's mission. Plans in the works include social events specifically for new employees, wellness activities, a year-round Kudo Board as a way to share praise for co-workers, and lunch with Dr. Elizabeth With, vice president of the division.
Here are a few things to know about the survey:
- Don't forward it to anyone else since the message includes a link that is unique to you.
- Individual responses will be completely anonymous, grouped into overall or work-group-level reports.
- It takes only five minutes to complete the survey and is an opportunity to share your workplace experiences as a staff or faculty member.
- If you experience a technical problem with the survey, please contact Gallup directly.
- Survey results will be available about three weeks after the close of the survey Oct. 8.
- All full-time employees will be able to view results in the Gallup Access Portal.