UNT System Human Resources will soon implement electronic performance evaluations for staff members to move away from paper evaluations.
HR continues to upgrade the PeopleAdmin System used to maintain position data, post jobs and screen job candidates. It is now time to implement a new module, “Performance Management,” to allow for electronic processing of UNT staff performance evaluations. Faculty evaluations will continue to be processed in the Faculty Information System (FIS).
Goals for this new module include:
- transitioning from paper evaluations to an electronic system that more accurately tracks review processes, dates and scores
- creating a more efficient and less manual evaluation process
- improving employee and supervisor experiences in the evaluation process
- maintaining a central location for storage of employee goals, position responsibilities, competencies (where utilized), performance notes and evaluation results
The new Performance Management module system will be live prior to UNT's annual performance evaluation period opening April 1. Supervisor training will be available in March and April so that supervisors will be ready to use the system for this year's evaluation period. Additional online training for supervisors and employees will be available.
Supervisor training information is listed below:
- March 18, 4 - 5 p.m., SSB 102
- March 20, 2:30 - 3:30 p.m., SSB 102
- March 26, 2 - 3 p.m., SSB 102
- March 30, 2:30 - 3:30 p.m., SSB 102
- April 6, 10:30 - 11:30 a.m., SSB 102
- April 14, 3 - 4 p.m., SSB 102
- April 22, 2:30 - 3:30 p.m., SSB 102
- April 30, 2:30 - 3:30 p.m., SSB 102
To register for a session, please go to: Electronic Performance Management Module
- Click on the link to log in to UNT World Learning and search for the course titled: Electronic Performance Management Module
- Select your desired date and time and click on the “Register Now” button next to the title to register for that session date
Human Resources will provide additional campus-wide communication as this project progresses, including information related to additional Performance Management module training dates and times. If you have questions, contact Human Resources Compensation and Performance Management at HRComp@untsystem.edu or 940-369-6353.