Feb. 6, 2020
Dear faculty and staff,
UNT's annual Space Survey will be open March 1 - 31. As outlined in the Space Management policy, all campus units must report assigned rooms according to state and federal codes and regulations each year.
The Office of Space Management and Planning will offer training sessions to aid departments in completing the mandatory Space Survey. Each session is open to all survey respondents, however, departments with significant research grants are encouraged to register for the research-intensive training sessions on Feb. 20 and March 3.
General Training Sessions
- 2 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18, SSB Room 102 (Snacks will be provided)
- 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. Monday, Feb. 24, SSB Room 102 (Lunch will be provided)
Research Intensive Training Sessions
- 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 20, Discovery Park Room F223 (Lunch will be provided)
- 9:30 a.m. - 11 a.m. Tuesday, March 3, SSB Room 102 (Breakfast will be provided)
To register for an upcoming training:
- Go to UNT Bridge
- Click on the “Learning Library” tab
- Search for: “Space Survey” or “Space Survey Training”
- Choose a class (General or Research) and click on the “Enroll” or “Start” button
- Click “Register” on date/time of training you plan to attend
*Seats are limited so please do not wait to register for your preferred training session.
If you have questions, contact the Office of Space Management and Planning by email or call 940-369-8400.